Get in the Christmas spirit and take part in this year’s Christmas Jumper Day on Friday 13th December. What better way to make a Friday at work more fun than with Santa sweaters and jolly jumpers? Get your friends and family involved too — the more the merrier! If you don’t have the budget or the time to go shopping for a festive jumper, you don’t have to, just jazz up your everyday jumpers, there’s no excuse to miss out!
Why should you take part in Christmas Jumper Day?
By being part of Christmas Jumper Day, you’re helping to save children’s lives, as well as helping them learn and grow.
How you ask?
Well, when you sign up for your free Fundraising Game Plan, which includes posters, stickers, and ideas for raising money, you, your family, your friends, and colleagues will all be raising money to change the future for children. All you’ve got to do is donate £2 to take part.
That £2 could buy enough antibiotics to help five children fight pneumonia (one of the world’s deadliest killers), it could make sure a child can go to school, or it could support a young person who has been forced to leave their home, build a new life.
Kick start your Christmas Jumper Day in 3 easy steps.
1. Put Friday 13th December in your calendar.
2. Sign up for your free Fundraising Game Plan.
3. Get ready for the greatest Friday of the year with your colleagues and your friends and family!
Some super simple and super fun ways www.savethechildren.org.uk suggest to boost your fundraising total this Christmas Jumper Day…
1. A bake sale – pop on your apron and get your bake on this Christmas Jumper Day! Then take all of your baked goodies and have a cake sale. Cakes + Christmas = serious fundraising potential! And full bellies all around!
2. A Christmas carol-oke! Fire up your laptop and crack out the karaoke and get everyone involved in a silly sing-along. Take a money pot and charge £1 to take part.
3. Bauble or tinsel the boss – choose the two silliest sweaters you can find for the boss to wear, then display them a couple of weeks in advance with a collection jar for each. The one with the most donations is the one the boss has to wear on Christmas Jumper Day.
Support Save the Children this December.